Follow up caution: DO NOT INSTALL THIS MOD ONTO STEAM VERSION (GTA SA v3.0), this may result a game crash! It's very incompatible.
Play the video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7ZC3oX5R6s&feature=youtu.be
- New Car Added and Replaced
* BMW M3 GTS (Updated)
* Ferrari Scuderia
* Ford Shelby Mustang GT350
* Lamborghini Aventador
* Shelby Cobra 427
- New Sound Effect changes
- Fixed Bugs and Errors (a Little-bit)
GTA SA GT REALITY MOD Features:
- New vehicles and More...
- Purely improved ENB settings
- It requires a minimum of 512MB GDDR3 GPUs (It's okay if you have a higher spec), a 1.5GB of RAM, 5GB of estimated hard drive space for installation, 1GHZ of Processor, of course it's still good if you have a dual or quad core.
- New Vehicle Misc Enhancements and Tuning parts
- Windows 10 compatibility (or You may use compatibility for Windows XP)
This installation file includes 2 versions:
1 - Full Installation - this provides patching a default GTA SA game with GT Reality Mod, it includes the plugins (see the "***" marked info above this page)
2 - Only Sound mod - this can only install a Sound effects mod, but you must have a modloader installed in GTA SA game.
App Version (Required):
- Default "gta_sa.exe" v1.0, DirectPlay must be installed for Windows 8.1 and 10.
- This is a Free mod for GTA San Andreas which is completely re-packed with sound mods, cars, and some of tuning parts. It has been planned since 2013 then tested in 2014. The Beta release was announced in March 2015th for the test by the community. Since this mod has a lot of major bugs, this latest beta release of this mod has been refreshed in order to fix some bugs.
- It provides replacing most of cars in GTA San Andreas with Real Car Sounds. Some trucks and other vehicles will be added soon for next upcoming update. It also Includes Overdose Effects by FunctionX.
- This mod still crashes the game when quit (sometimes)
- There will be a lot of minor In-game bugs (e.g. map glitch)
- The Sound Effects sometimes it mutes
- It's still in beta version but you could experience some of game crash while you play too long.
- It is not supported for Steam Version, SA-MP and/or MTA SA online features.
Warnings and Disclaimer:
- We are NOT responsible for any damaged or tweaks you made for your GTA SA game software, Consider using this at your own risk!
System Requirements (For Most Laptop or Desktop PCs):
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- CPU: AMD A- Series, FX-6300 / Intel Pentium G Series, Core i3 or i5
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX mobile, GTX 750 ti/ AMD Radeon APU, Radeon R7 250x or Even Intel HD Graphics.
- VRAM: 512MB or More
- Storage: 5 GB Estimated Space Required
- Microsoft Visual Studio (Runtime DLL's)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5
- DirectX 9.0c or Later (must be updated to very latest version)
The Following Add-ons has been included:
- CLEO 3 for Beta only
- SA ModLoader Latest Version
- *CLEO Manual Nitrous by Link2012
- *CLEO Car Spawner by Zaz
- Vehicle Audio Loader by Fastman92
- ENB Series by Boris Vorontsov
- ImVehFT by DK22pac
*these CLEO Scripts are compatible for CLEO 4 Latest Update.
- XBOX 360 Controller (may require hacktools)
- Latest Update for your Windows system and/or Drivers (Windows 10 latest build Might cause some problems).
Latest beta download is here(Updated):
- gt_realitymod_v2beta.exe - size: 951MB - source: mediafire | DOWNLOAD | v2.0.2
But just a warning, this mod is incomplete and it may cause crash.
Make sure you first create a backup of GTA San Andreas Files.
Stay tuned for more upcoming mod updates.
For more help or found any problems, please refer here.