If you are upgrading from Real Cars + Sound Mod v1.1 beta to GT Reality Mod v2.0 beta, please run the uninstall file located inside GTA SA directory, then repair the GTA San Andreas game or either re-install a clean files. Refer to #3 Below on this page.
- Installing A Mod
- Using special keys
- Uninstalling the mod
- Audio information
1 - INSTALLING A MOD
- Once you download the Mod Pack on your system, run the ".exe" file to start installation.
Please consider reading and agreeing for further information about this mod, this also has step-by-step installation to guide you for using the mod for GTA San Andreas game.
- If you want to change the GTA SA Directory, you can select the "Browse" button to change it to another directory you installed the GTA SA game.
This is what it looks like: "C:/Program Files(x86)/Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas"
2 - USING SPECIAL KEYS IN-GAME
- After installing the mod, you may run the GTA SA game and try one of this buttons when you are:
- On Foot: Press "7" to spawn the vehicles, you'll see the real cars in-game like Audi R8.
- In Vehicle: Press and Hold "Alt" to use Nitrous Manually
- Press "F5" to view game stats including memory usage (in vehicle, this may change the custom soundtrack when tuned in).
3 - UNINSTALLING THE MOD
- if you want to uninstall the mod, you may run the "uninstall_gtmod.exe" for completely removing the mods. Cleo 4 or 3 and ASI loader won't be removed and either GTA SA game. This file is located inside the GTA SA Directory (refer to #1 for file location).
4 - AUDIO INFORMATION
- Sound FX was created with NCH Wavepad, Sony Forge Audio and Audacity, the sources of sound was recorded from these following games:
Grand Theft Auto 5
Grand Theft Auto 4
Need For Speed Rivals/ Most Wanted/HP '10
Counter Strike Global Offense